Saturday 16 November 2013

If it stands still ... Truncate it !

 Ey up my faithful blogworms, it's not normal for me to endorse or recommend stuff on my blog but twice now I've come across stuff that I think is brilliant and you need to know about.

Last week it was Ecos paints, which, if you haven't checked them out yet, you really should. It will change the way you look at paint forever !!

This week, with winter just around the corner and getting your log burner fuel sorted out, 
I really need to introduce you to the Truncator.

I first saw the Truncator at a show in Cumbria back in the summer and thought it was a good idea then.
Coming home and thinking about it I decided to bite the bullet and buy one.

I am soooo-o-o-o-o glad I did, it's absolutely perfect for logging those smaller branches and boughs that are usually fiddly and you end up spending hours cutting them by hand while thinking" Sod this, it got to be easier just to buy some logs!".

Well fear not, carry on gathering those branches and boughs while you're out walking the dog or whatever. I had a great big pile of tree branch trimmings next to my shed in the garden and couldn't be bothered to cut them all up, it was going to take ages ! Out came the new Truncator and my small chainsaw and whistled through the pile, safely, easily and quickly, I got through probably 4 hours cutting in about 11/2 hours.

It designed and made by a guy who cuts logs for people who cut logs and it's brilliance is in it's simple design, quality components and ease of use. Also the fact it's designed from materials that won't damage your chainsaw if you are a bit too enthusiastic with the cutting.


TRUNCATOR.CO.UK ....go on, treat yourself,  or at least, get it on your xmas list. You won't regret it ! 

Happy cutting, Jules.

No comments:

Post a Comment