Saturday 25 May 2013

Ravenscraig Revisited

Good morning my faithful blogworms, I promised you an update on BRE Ravenscraig up in bonny Scotland, well.... here it is !

Welcome to our new followers in the Ukraine, Italy  and Venezuela, it's good to have you on board. This blog is a follow up to our eco adventures in Scotland. For the beginning of the story, see blog dated Saturday 20th April., titled Bonny Green Scotland and you'll soon pick up the plot.

Pics are of the building practically finished and looking glorious and the interior now as fully functioning. For those of you, like us, who think it's rather fab, modern and sleek, the kitchen is our Eco2 in Titanium finish with recycled Coffee Cup worktops, see website for more details.

Just a quick catch up blog this one really as it's bank noliday weekend here and if my wife knew I was at work doing this ... there'd be trouble !!

My apologies for the positioning of the pics, seemingly randomly spread about, I've got no idea on how the hell to make them stay where I put them while writing this, they seem to have a mind of their own !!

I'll try and get to grips with it when I've got a bit more time, promise !!

Happy Bank Holiday, see you next week. Jules.








No comments:

Post a Comment